Leak Detection in San Jose
San Jose Sewer & Water Leak Services You Can Trust
Sewer and water leaks seem to happen at the worst times. Fortunately, our San Jose plumbers are ready to address the problem fast and effectively. We have extensive knowledge of all types of plumbing systems, so we are able to work quickly to find the cause of the leak and correct it properly.
There are a number of signs to look out for that can signal a leak. These include:
- Floors that are moist
- Cracks in the foundation of a house
- The smell of mildew or mold
- Puddles or wet pockets in your yard
- An increased and unaccounted for water bill
- A sudden increase in rats or other rodents
- Unpleasant smells of sewer gas
- Sewage blocks and backups
- Signs of mold growth
- Slow-moving drains
- Cracks in your home's foundation
- A pest infestation (especially cockroaches, bugs, or flies)
If you notice any of these signs, we highly encourage you to contact our professionals as soon as possible. Leaving a sewer problem unnoticed can lead to further damage and expensive repairs that may be avoided with a timely sewer inspection. Our team of sewer experts here at EJ Plumbing has years of combined experience, and we take pride in using the latest technology to take care of all your sewer problems. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are the most trusted sewer leak detection company in San Jose and beyond!
Call us today at (650) 513-8852 to learn more! EJ Plumbing serves customers throughout San Mateo and San Jose.
Benefits of Leak Detection in San Jose
If you notice any signs of a leak, contact a Santa Clara sewer and plumbing services technician fast to avoid letting the problem escalate into water damage behind the walls or flooding in your home. One of the best ways to avoid leaks is through regular plumbing maintenance from a professional.
Benefits that come with professional leak detection services include the following:
- Detect the precise area of the leak, so you won't need to dig around the area looking for the problem
- It is a non-intrusive and non-destructive procedure
- The process is quick and efficient
- Can save you money on your water bill (that may have increased due to a leak)
- It ensures that you have a reliable water supply
To learn more about our leak detection services in San Jose or the surrounding area, contact our leak detection experts today! Or call us at (650) 513-8852.
We are a BBB® A+ Rated Company!
Because the majority of your plumbing is in the walls or underground, you often will not notice a leak issue until it is more advanced. Through regular maintenance, you can help to avoid this problem, but when a leak does occur, EJ Plumbing is the right choice for the job.
There are many reasons to call EJ Plumbing when you experience leaks:
- We use cameras to get to the root of the problem
- We can focus on small section repairs when the problem is localized
- Our experts can install sewer cleanouts to make future work easier
- We are licensed and experienced to handle all types of situations
- Our plumbers can provide a comprehensive inspection to fully assess the leak
- We also provide maintenance services to help avoid future leaks
We deliver top-of-the-line service and customer care. That is one of the many reasons why we are so highly rated. Our customers continue to return to us when they need expert service, and their reviews are one of our biggest testaments.
We are also a Better Business Bureau® accredited business with an A+ rating, which is the highest rating a business can achieve from the BBB.
- Major Water Leak? Here's What to Do
- 3 Home Leaks that Can Cost You
- Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair: What Is It?
Don't let your leak get any bigger. Call our Santa Clara plumbers at (650) 513-8852 to fix the problem immediately!
We're Here Whenever You Need Us
Fast Response Time
20+ Years of Experience
Top Quality Services
Same Day Service
Family Owned & Operated
Check out our coupons & specials to learn more about how we're working to save you money!