Palo Alto Plumber
High-Quality Plumbing Services in Palo Alto
Regardless of whether you have a large or small plumbing issue, our team at EJ Plumbing can get the problem resolved as quickly as possible. For over 20 years, we have been providing reliable services customers know they can trust. Not only do our highly trained plumbers have the knowledge, skills, and tools to accurately identify the malfunction and fix it, but we also treat all of our customers with professionalism. We respect your time by arriving as scheduled and work efficiently to get your system up and running again. Additionally, we know that plumbing problems can happen unexpectedly, which is why we offer same-day emergency services to help you get the solutions you need when you need them.
No plumbing job is either too big or too small for us to handle. Whether you are looking to install a new water heater in your home, or need help unclogging your drains, we got you covered. Take a look at what our clients have to say about us and see why we are Palo Alto's most trusted team of plumbers.
Like saving money? Check out our coupons!
Local Plumbing Services You Can Depend On
Your plumbing system is composed of a complex series of pipes and fixtures, and several problems could go wrong with any one of these parts. For instance, drains can become clogged, lines can leak, or water heaters can break. At EJ Plumbing, we have seen a variety of issues, and we know what it takes to get them fixed. When you hire us for a service, we will examine the problem and find the underlying cause. After that, we’ll recommend lasting solutions so you can make informed decisions about the work we perform. Whether the malfunction can be fixed with a repair or needs an entirely new unit or component installed, we’ve got you covered. We have the right equipment and know the proper methods to get the work done safely and correctly.
Our Palo Alto plumbing services include:
- Drain cleaning
- Core drilling
- Fixture installation and repair
- Hydro jetting
- Piping and repiping
- Plumbing inspections
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Plumbing maintenance
- Sewer and water leak repair
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Toilet replacement and repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
Palo Alto Drain Cleaning
Dealing with a smelly backed-up drain? It's time to call EJ Plumbing for professional drain cleaning in Palo Alto. Our experienced team can tackle all kinds of nasty clogs in kitchen and bathroom sinks, toilets, bathtubs, showers, and water lines. With a focus on providing outstanding results at affordable prices, our plumbers are equipped with the right tools and knowledge to perform the job efficiently and effectively.
Signs you need drain cleaning:
- Your drains are slow to move
- You have multiple clogged drains
- There are unpleasant odors coming from your drains
- Your drains clog frequently
- Your drains are making gurgling sounds
- There is water backup
- You notice drain flies in your home
- Your toilers are overflowing
- You have to use more of your liquid drain cleaner to clear your drains
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to contact a professional as soon as possible in order to get your drains properly inspected and taken care of. Leaving a drain issue unnoticed can lead to further damage and costly repairs that can be avoided with timely service. Whether you're dealing with an accumulation of hair in your shower drain or have a problem with tree root intrusion much further into your plumbing system, we have the right solution for you!
How Often Should Drains Be Professionally Cleaned
At EJ Plumbing, we recommend that drains be cleaned professionally every few years. If you live in an area with hard water or if waste is constantly going down the drain, you should clean your drains once a year. Our Palo Alto plumbers have the tools and experience to get the job done right the first time. We use non-invasive methods that ensure the drains will work properly. We can also detect issues that might pose a problem in the future and handle it so you’re not stuck with costly repairs.
Whole-House Repiping in Palo Alto
Over time, pipes can deteriorate. At best, old pipes hinder the performance of your plumbing system and the quality of your water, but at worst, leaking pipes that need replacing can end up causing significant water damage to your home. At EJ Plumbing, our team can repipe your entire home with new pipes made from quality, lasting materials. In addition to our whole-home piping services, we can also add piping for new additions or install a brand new plumbing system for new constructions.
Signs it's time to consider repiping your Palo Alto home include:
- Discolored water
- Low water pressure
- Rust flakes in water
- Plumbing leaks
Why Do I Have No Hot Water?
When you’re ready for a shower or need to do the dishes, the last thing you want is for there to be no hot water. If this happens, there might be a couple of things wrong with your water heater.
Why Water Heater Is Not Producing Hot Water:
- No Gas Supply: If you have a gas water heater, check the gas supply. Often time, if these units don’t have the right gas supply, they won’t be able to produce hot water.
- No Pilot Light: Check to see if your pilot light is on. If you don’t see a flame, it means it’s not. Luckily, this is an easy fix and all you need to do is reignite the pilot light.
- Tripped Circuit Breaker: If you have an electrical water heater, make sure your circuit breaker is working. Sometimes you might trip the circuit breaker without realizing it, which will affect an electrical water heater.
- Unit Too Small: If you constantly run out of hot water, it might be time to upgrade to a bigger water heater or to a tankless water heater. Your current unit might not be strong enough to supply the amount of hot water your home needs.
A Plumbing Company You Can Trust
Having a part of your plumbing system go down can be a major inconvenience, as it makes it challenging to take care of your daily tasks. At EJ Plumbing, we know how frustrating it can be to jump into a cold shower or not have any water coming out of your faucet. That is why we work hard to get your system working correctly again. Our plumbers will provide honest assessments and effective solutions, and we will never try to upsell you on something you don’t need. We are a family-owned and operated company, and we know that building lasting relationships with customers depends on treating everyone with the kindness and respect they deserve, as well as delivering superior service.
- Plumbing Repairs: When to DIY and When to DDIY
- Follow These Plumbing Tips Every Season
- The Worst Things You Can Put Down Your Drains
- Chemical Drain Cleaners: Friend or Foe?
- The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide to Water Heaters
Our plumbers in Palo Alto are happy to provide the quality service you need. You can reach us by phone at (650) 513-8852 or online!